There were a number of Amazon Prime Day lead-up deals which offered credits to be valid on Prime Day. Don’t forget to use up the credits over Prime Day when they expire.
- The $20 Procter & Gamble Prime Day credit if you did that deal
- The $20 off $40 Amazon Photos deal if you did that one
- The $2 Affirm credit for Prime Day if you were able to get in on that one
- The $5 Lightyear and Elvis credits for Prime Day if you did those deals
- The $10 stampcard deal credit was already active before Prime Day and will be active for 365 days
- The $12.50 credit from buying $50 Amazon gift card will be sent out after Prime Day, be sure to use that one up when it comes, it will be valid through August 28, 2022
These deals should populate automatically at checkout and bring your total down. For the Amazon Photos deal you’ll have to buy something at least $40 to get the $20 discount. For the Proctor & Gamble and other deals you can even use up partial credits on separate purchases – you won’t lose the balance by checking out on a smaller purchase.
You can even use multiple credits on the same purchase. For example, when I add Airpods to my cart, I can see both the $20 Amazon Photos credit and the $20 P&G credit applied to my purchase.
Xbox Series S + SteelSeries Arctis 3 Wired Gaming Headset (White) is for $294.98 (Reg $369.99) at Amazon.com
SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 FE 5G Cell Phone, Factory Unlocked Android Smartphone, 128GB is on sale for $489.99 (Reg $699.99) at Amazon.com
Apple AirPods (2nd Generation) is on sale for $89.99 (Reg $159.00) at Amazon.com
Upto 69% Off Select Boxed Sets is for at Amazon.com
Upto 71% Off Games from Catan, Ravensburger and more is for at Amazon.com
Upto 62% Off Victoria’s Secret Beauty Products [Prime Day] at Amazon.com
For More Laptop Deals ClickHere
More Zinus Mattresses and Beds Deals CLickHere
Free Shipping with Prime or Order $25.
Don’t have Prime membership? Get 30 day free trail here
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we will receive a small commission. This helps support this blog!. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.